Have some quick questions for you awesome Evoque owners =)
Hey guys - I'm looking for a small size SUV and fell in loooove with the Evoque. Going to test drive one tomorrow, in the meantime, quick questions for you Evoque owners:
1) Does it have Remote Start? (Living in New England...tough to get inside a freezing car...)
2) Are the tires "Runs on flat" like BMW?
3) Does it have Head Up Display (HUD)?
4) What's the difference between Pure and Pure Plus? Because once you add Premium package onto Pure...it seems to be the same as a Pure Plus. Am I missing something?
5) Any reason why RR won't allow you to add Premium WITH Vision package?
6) How much percent off the MSRP did your dealer give you?
7) How's the head-room clearance? (I'm 5'4...shouldn't be an issue...but just in case)
8) Should I get Evoque 2013 or wait for the 2014? Any huge difference??
Thank you all in advance!!! =)
Last edited by mechie; 01-10-2014 at 01:11 PM.
01-10-2014 01:00 PM
No remote start, no run flats, no HUD. The main difference between Pure and Pure Plus is the latter has full leather seats and the panoramic roof. I believe the Premium package includes everything in the Vision package, including back up camera and blind spot monitoring. No issues for head clearance for me and I'm 6 feet tall. The main difference between 13 and 14 is the latter has a 9-speed transmission, which improves fuel economy. The latter also has the ability to switch to 2WD automatically to save fuel.
Premium package includes the Sat Nav and upgraded sound system. MY2014 also has adaptive cruise control (at higher trim levels) plus blind spot monitoring (which was only available on a very limited basis for MY2013 models as I understand it). Oh, and the Premium trim includes the Vision package (but not the Climate package, which is a must for me).