Chick Magnet Scale !!

Chick Magnet Scale !!

This is a discussion on Chick Magnet Scale !! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi there everyone, My question seems silly somehow but does your Evouqe gets a lots of chicks attention in the streets ?? What do you ...

Member #

Exclamation Chick Magnet Scale !!

Hi there everyone, My question seems silly somehow but does your Evouqe gets a lots of chicks attention in the streets ??

What do you rate your Evouqe on Chick Magnet Scale from 1 to 10 ??

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Is access to the chick magnet operation through the computer screen? No mention of it in the owner's manual.

-Borat

Member #
    Other than noting it has a reputation as being a vehicle that chicks want to drive, I can't help you. I'm sure adding a chick magnet spec would be more than I could afford (or so the Wife would say).

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Well, since you're in Saudi, and women can't drive -- what, you got a lot of them hitching? And, how do you see through the Berka? Or are you talking about what happens in the REAL world? I live in So. Ca, the car capital of the known universe -- most "chicks" are bored with guys thinking they can pick them up because they drive something red and loud. Are we there yet?

BTW, here's a picture of my goddaughter. Muslim, but lives in Malibu. As you can see, she don't need no ride.

Last edited by scrannel; 01-14-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    Well, since you're in Saudi, and women can't drive -- what, you got a lot of them hitching? And, how do you see through the Berka? Or are you talking about what happens in the REAL world? I live in So. Ca, the car capital of the known universe -- most "chicks" are bored with guys thinking they can pick them up because they drive something red and loud. Are we there yet?

BTW, here's a picture of my goddaughter. Muslim, but lives in Malibu. As you can see, she don't need no ride.

I don't know what do you wanna get to !!! saying REAL world !!! beside many women in KSA don't wear Bork'o you've got to be mistaken by media !! I don't think that "most chicks are bored ...etc " at least based on so many youtube real life videos I saw (despite the cars brand) or the videos topic (just type "gold diggers" in youtube)... I'm not that kind of men with attitude of showing off or somthin but you can take these videos as references on generalwsie
    one more thing and correct me if I'm wrong why would you say she's Muslim (your goddaughter )while she's wearing a cross in the other photo with the young man??!

regards ...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamen View Post
    I don't know what do you wanna get to !!! saying REAL world !!! beside many women in KSA don't wear Bork'o you've got to be mistaken by media !! I don't think that "most chicks are bored ...etc " at least based on so many youtube real life videos I saw (despite the cars brand) or the videos topic (just type "gold diggers" in youtube)... I'm not that kind of men with attitude of showing off or somthin but you can take these videos as references on generalwsie
    one more thing and correct me if I'm wrong why would you say she's Muslim (your goddaughter )while she's wearing a cross in the other photo with the young man??!

regards ...
    Dude, I was just joking around. And the girl with the cross is a Spanish actress (with my son and his cat), not the same girl; not my goddaughter. My goddaughter is Muslim, their family is from Damascus. Her mom and dad are my best friends. They get it when I poke them like this.

Come to think of it, that's a couple of beautiful women -- maybe my car IS a chick magnet!
    Last edited by scrannel; 01-20-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Member #
    Dude, I was just joking around. And the girl with the cross is a Spanish actress (with my son and his cat), not the same girl; not my goddaughter. My goddaughter is Muslim, their family is from Damascus. Her mom and dad are my best friends. They get it when I poke them like this.

Come to think of it, that's a couple of beautiful women -- maybe my car IS a chick magnet!
    -.- ! well, of course they have to get it since they're your best friends u know! I thought you wanna start an argument or so ! LOL...BTW I'm from Damascus too but I live n work in Mecca, KSA ... sorry if I was somehow rude do you guys have any girls for marriage?! kiddin lol ...what's your car btw ??

Member #
    Heh, well actually... I have two goddaughters from Damascus (family was in the date business). Girl on the bike is engaged, the other still in school. They're both engineers. MY car is a 2013 Dynamic/ Orkney Grey/Magnetic suspension. Love it for Los Angeles traffic and parking. Gorgeous car. How's the traffic in Mecca?

Member #
    Heh, well actually... I have two goddaughters from Damascus (family was in the date business). Girl on the bike is engaged, the other still in school. They're both engineers. MY car is a 2013 Dynamic/ Orkney Grey/Magnetic suspension. Love it for Los Angeles traffic and parking. Gorgeous car. How's the traffic in Mecca?
    Cool I'm an Architect too ! .... I've an album for my car

Yamen's Album: Evoque Dynamic Plus 2013 + epic interior !you see I hate to park it in the street (dings,scratches)! these kind of cars should have a garage away from the eyes (probably you guys do have garages in your houses) .... traffic is unbearable just in high seasons (Hajj & Oumrah ) cause people come from all around the globe. So the main residents of Mecca escape out of the city for 1 week of Al Hajj.

Anyway I'll be happy if you add me on facebook, if not it will be my bad !

https://www.facebook.com/yamenkharsa

However see ya around in this forum !!

Member #
    Hey Yamen, Gorgeous car! We can't have that interior in the US -- well, maybe the 2014. Yeah, when I was in Qatar got into a discussion about the differences between people from Medina and Mecca. I'll add you to facebook as soon as I get it fire-up again! See you around -- fun talking with you.

Ads