Advice to potential newbie please

This is a discussion on Advice to potential newbie please within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello All, I have been driving an Isuzu Vehicross for 12 years. It's been terrific ; has handled well in the snow and has given ...

Member #

Hello All,

I have been driving an Isuzu Vehicross for 12 years. It's been terrific ; has handled well in the snow and has given minimal trouble. But it is long in the tooth and I have decided to move forward.
    As in the VX forum, there seems to be an informed group of loyal drivers here at this forum and I've looked through a lot of the posts.
    Seems that the Evoque may be the reliability change that people have hoped for in Rover.

But overall, I was wondering if you could help with some questions, and forgive me if they have been repeated:

- Just how counter intuitive is the Nav system ? My friend has a RAV 4 and the Nav system is a huge pain in the butt

- Are the electronics reliable? I have just noticed some "idiosyncrasies" such as with the screen, reverse camera etc ?

- Any concerns that would have you regret your choice overall ?

Thanks for your patience and thoughtfulness in advance.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    See my recent comprehensive reply to "What would you like to see on the 2013 Evoque? "

Ads