Came in today

Came in today

This is a discussion on Came in today within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; It's here!!!Car arrived last night and the dealership had it ready for me this morning.They even mounted my wheels and tires for me for no ...

Thread: Came in today

Member #

Came in today

It's here!!!Car arrived last night and the dealership had it ready for me this morning.They even mounted my wheels and tires for me for no extra charge...(20x10 with 275-45-20's fit great, with absolutely no rubbing)What a great driving vehicle. I will install the new hitch, trailer wiring, gloss black badges, and HID bulbs this weekend and it goes into the paint shop next week to have all the grey painted black.Quick pic from the trip home attached. More next week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2014 Pure Plus, Fuji White with Almond/Expresso. Climate Comfort and Navigation Packages.
    Trim painted black. Black 20x10 Wheels with custom center caps. Michelin 275-45 All-season tires.
    Tinted windows. HID headlights, Curt hitch and wiring. Black Range Rover badges.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Congratulations! Looks sharp!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Congrats! What manufacturers did you go with for the tires and wheels?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Ace alloy wheels machined to 40mm offset (5mm less than stock) and Michelin Tour Latitude HP tires
    2014 Pure Plus, Fuji White with Almond/Expresso. Climate Comfort and Navigation Packages.
    Trim painted black. Black 20x10 Wheels with custom center caps. Michelin 275-45 All-season tires.
    Tinted windows. HID headlights, Curt hitch and wiring. Black Range Rover badges.

Member #
    Do you have any pics from directly in front and rear of your evoque showing how the width of the tires look?

Member #
    I will take a few and post them as soon as some of the snow clears.
    They are really close to "flush" with the outside of the fender wells.

Member #
    I wish the snow would already melt here in NorthEast PA but we're getting more tomorrow. I've been looking at the Evoque for sometime now and want to order soon. I want the Dynamic Coupe but not sure on what tires/wheels to get for summer and winter. It seems that the Style 6 and 7 wheels come with Pirelli all season tires but the new Style 14 wheel come with Continental UHP summer tires. I was thinking about getting the style 14 for winter and an aftermarket set of wider tires and wheels for summer but then I could have to change out the Continentals for winter tires. I wonder why LR is using two types of 20" tires for the Dynamics...

I think I would just order it with the stock wheels which are the Style 6 wheels with Pirelli 245/45/20 all season tires and use those for winter. And then just get the aftermarket tires (275/45 or 40/20) and wheels (Cheshire by Marcellino) for summer. I was looking at the 20" x 9.5" +45 hyper silver painted wheels that have the same design as the wheels on the Evoque convertible and on the Range Rover Sport Autobiography. These wheels sell for about half the cost including shipping if you order them from one of their dealers instead of buying them direct.
    Last edited by CyberDude; 02-08-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Member #
    Consider getting the roof, mirror, and handles painted black as well. Now that would be a tricked up RRE!

Member #
    Finally had a pretty day and could wash it.
    Here are the pictures showing the wheels and tires from different angles.....
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Member #
    That's a major difference in looks and stance. Thanks for posting!

Ads