Anyone stranded in Atlanta?

This is a discussion on Anyone stranded in Atlanta? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Just curious after watching the news recently if one of our RR got stranded along with the 1000's of other cars. That must have been ...

Member #

Just curious after watching the news recently if one of our RR got stranded along with the 1000's of other cars. That must have been a nightmare! Or a more important question, how does these cars do on ice?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    The week prior to all of the bad weather in Atlanta, I traveled through Indiana and drove into a snow storm around Lafayette. There was a 4 semi pile up that closed I-65 and traffic was diverted off through Lafayette. By the time I got back on the free way, there was 3in of snow and white-out conditions, driving at night. The Evoque handled the snow without issue. The heated windscreen and heated mirrors worked great. I grabbed the first Holiday-Express for the night.

The Evoque is good in the snow but, my Subaru Tribeca was the best snow vehicle that I have owned.
    Currently own:

1986 Vixen 21TD Motorhome- 55k
    1979 Lancia Beta Coupe - 45k "complete restoration in process"

Ads