My 2014 Frienze Red prestige just came in!!!

My 2014 Frienze Red prestige just came in!!!

This is a discussion on My 2014 Frienze Red prestige just came in!!! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just picked up my 2014 Frieze Red prestige yesterday! I totally love it! Here is what I think so far: The 9 speed transmission ...

Member #

Red face My 2014 Frienze Red prestige just came in!!!

I just picked up my 2014 Frieze Red prestige yesterday! I totally love it! Here is what I think so far:
    • The 9 speed transmission seems to make the car ride really smooth and is really peppy.
    • I am still learning how to use everything, but I have say the adaptive cruise control and parallel park assist is pretty neat!
    • the 380 Watt 11 speaker Meridian Audio System is amazing. I just can't turn it up too loud when I have my golden retriever in the back.
    • The 5 cameras are really helpful and fun to play around with.
    • The mirrors have been redesigned to not block the view as much and I love the blind spot monitoring, it helped me today when I was driving on the freeway.

I wasn't sure if it was worth it to upgrade to 20" Rims and the black roof and really glad I did.

My only disappointment was that the "Range Rover" in the door jams don't light up, I thought that was part of the prestige package but is actually for the dynamic. I really like that feature and the dealer is going to install it next week when the parts come in for $538.

I opted not to get the leather sealant or paint protection they wanted $2,7500 for that. It seems way overpriced and think I might have an auto detail shop do it instead. I want the leather protected but not sure if the paint sealer is worth it. Any thoughts?

Here are some pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Congrats! Red with the black roof looks great!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FrienzeRedGal View Post
    I opted not to get the leather sealant or paint protection they wanted $2,7500 for that. It seems way overpriced and think I might have an auto detail shop do it instead. I want the leather protected but not sure if the paint sealer is worth it. Any thoughts?
    In general I'd say even at a lower detail shop price, both are way overpriced for what you get. If you treat the leather nicely and use some proper leather cleaners & conditioners, that should be sufficient, and as for the paint I'd say a paint protection film (3M or Xpel) would be worth the money (and that will be first on my agenda when mine shows up).

PS Thanks for the pics, that reminds me of what I have to wait about 2.5 months for still...
    Delivered! MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red w/ Cirrus/Lunar interior, Climate Comfort & Vision Assist packages

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Looks gorgeous!!! The dog is cute too! Congrats

Member #
    Wow great looking truck! And a beautiful dog! Enjoy the ride, its awesome!

Ads