2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic

This is a discussion on 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hope this is not a repost.... Link: 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic Debuts at 2014 Geneva Auto Show This is the Evoque ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Hope this is not a repost....

Link: 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Autobiography Dynamic Debuts at 2014 Geneva Auto Show

This is the Evoque I've been waiting for. Hope to see more of it after the Geneva show on March 4.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by PK_RRE; 02-19-2014 at 10:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Worth the wait!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Cool!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Sounds like this model (Autobiography Dynamic) will only come in 2 doors and Phoenix Orange color. I hope that's not the case once it's in production, I would love to trade mine for this version

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselkid View Post
    Sounds like this model (Autobiography Dynamic) will only come in 2 doors and Phoenix Orange color. I hope that's not the case once it's in production, I would love to trade mine for this version
    From what I gathered so far that for 2015 there will be two new trims added to the existing Evoque lineup, namely Autobiography Edition (luxury oriented with the same 240HP engine) and Autobiography Dynamic Edition (sport oriented with 285HP).

Both will be available as a 5-door or as a 3-door coupe.

Autobiography will have 6 interior color schemes for the customers to choose from

while Autobiography Dynamic will have 4 interior color schemes with availability of choosing either climate-controlled seats or Sport seats.

As for Phoenix Orange color.....I'm not sure if it's an exclusive color for Autobiography Dynamic only.

Member #
    Below article from Land Rover's web site says both models will be the 5-door body style. No coupe?

2015 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE AUTOBIOGRAPHY: TWO NEW LIMITED EDITIONS OFFER ENHANCED LUXURY AND PERFORMANCE | Land Rover USA

Check out the InControl Apps.

Last edited by CyberDude; 02-28-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Member #
    That's a shame and I wouldn't buy it if it doesn't come in coupe version. I plan on buying and upgrading to coupe dynamic when lease is up in 2015. Hope u can get it in a coupe.

Member #
    Crossing fingers there will be a Autobiography Dynamic ECU swap available. I just want the extra power.

Member #
    Well.. cute but no MagneRide no sale. Not sure if it's an option, but it did say recalibrated shocks which sounds like not. And the one interior shot shows that selection deleted. Since MagneRide is the best suspension on the planet (and avail on the Evoque), not sure how you REALLY make it better by deleting it. You can, of course, make it bouncier... And, I don't need more horse power (worse mileage) in So. California. Car looks like a poser. Might be great for Beverley Hills.

Member #
    How marketing can screw up a good idea! (1) Who wants to drive an orange car? (2) Limit the performance to the pedestrian, least performance looking of the two body styles – the five door version. (3) For the extra horsepower you also have to pay for every luxury option, pricing it outside of the means of most buyers. All this if all you want is an extra 45hp!

Land Rover should take the 285hp motor and tranny, the 20" wheels, the recalibrated suspension and put it all in a fuji white "Pure" three door coupe. Charge an extra $5000 above the "Pure" price and put a special performance badge on it. They would have a legend, underpricing Audi and BMW and capturing the market share of performance SUVs. Leave the "Autobiography" luxury version for the wanna be celebrities.
    Last edited by mstraka; 03-02-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads