Press OK to continue

Press OK to continue

This is a discussion on Press OK to continue within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Perhaps this is something that was changed during a service when they updated the software. Perhaps its been like this from the start. I don't ...

Member #

Smile Press OK to continue

Perhaps this is something that was changed during a service when they updated the software. Perhaps its been like this from the start. I don't know.

On a recent service visit (oil change and what not) I told the service rep to fix the "Press Ok to continue" thing. When I picked it up I was given a quizzical look and Tim said " it supposed to do that" I apologized and went on, but I see other people talking about it here and on other Evoque forums. Maybe I'm just looking for things to be fixed, maybe my memory is fading, I could be hallucinating.

So if anyone has a answer, not even a good or true one, I'd love to hear it. And while we are at it. Who presses it every time and who lets it go away? Do you dip you fries in Katsup or do you pour it over the fries? Ginger or Mary-Ann, Veronica or Betty.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    It's not a major issue for me, but if there was a way to fix it, I would take it!
    Delivered! MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red w/ Cirrus/Lunar interior, Climate Comfort & Vision Assist packages

Ads