Badging question?

Badging question?

This is a discussion on Badging question? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Yesterday I noticed my US '12 Evoque has both "Land Rover" and "Range Rover" badging on the tailgate. Is one of these 2 lines considered ...

Member #

Badging question?

Yesterday I noticed my US '12 Evoque has both "Land Rover" and "Range Rover" badging on the tailgate. Is one of these 2 lines considered more "upper crust?"

I'm new to the brand and probably would NEVER purchase one of their vehicles IF it hadn't been for the Evoque that just blew me away. I might add that it's the first vehicle that crossed the 50K line for me. All my other purchases were either mid K 30s or just approaching the 40K line.

Disregarding big towing limits that I no longer require (sold the old boat), this ride is the BEST SUV I've ever driven and certainly the most fun.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Land Rover is name of the company. Range Rover was first "luxury" car (model) they did produce. And afterwards all luxury cars they produce, are under RANGE ROVER name, but sill produced by Land Rover. So in other words Range Rover is luxury Land Rover.

Cheers.

Member #
    All it takes is some monofiliment fishing line sawing under any of these badges and they are easily gone.

Ads