Rattling sound while driving my evouque from Panaromic roof

This is a discussion on Rattling sound while driving my evouque from Panaromic roof within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Does any hear rattling king if noise from Panaromic roof which annoys me lot?? If any hears or have this problem let me know.?...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Does any hear rattling king if noise from Panaromic roof which annoys me lot?? If any hears or have this problem let me know.?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Are you sure it's the roof? Does it rattle when open, closed or both? I hear what I describe as a vibrating plastic rattle and I swear it's coming from the rear passenger side seatbelt at the shoulder level. Mine doesn't do it all the time and I can't ride in the back and drive at the same time so...I turn the music up!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    There is little to insulate the rear seat belts from rattling against the door panels. I keep both my rear seat belts latched to prevent this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Mine seems to rattle/buzz where the shoulder strap comes out near your shoulder. I did the same thing with the seatbelts buckled, but still have an intermittent noise from the shoulder strap area. I should point out that mine is a coupe so the interior panels are long where the 4 door rear doors are.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    I get a periodic rattle from the overhead console. Somewhere in the area of the sunglass door that flips down.

Member #

Do you have the roof rack bars installed

mine rattles when i have the roof rack bars on and stops when they are off.

Member #
    Like you rkrenek I to have a very annoying rattle from the sunglasses holder in the MY'14. So much so that I am unable to use the bluetooth function for calls because of the noise transmitted to the microphone in close proximity.
    My dealer has ordered a new overehead console to hopefully fix the problem. This started with the sunglasses holder not flipping down with each press.

Member #
    Thats problemsome. I hope that you fix it soon before anything happens.

Member #
    Dealer replaced roof console and the rattle seems to have gone. Folks on the other end of the phone when I use bluetooth are happy now too!

Member #
    The rattles on the Evoque are the only thing that disappoint me about this car. I have a 2013 and its been in service at least 4 times for rattles, but luckily they always been fixed. I've had a rattle from the overhead console (on the 2013 model, there is no sunglass holder, it turned out to be a loose TPMS component), tailgate (loose bolt), creaky doors (defective door rubbers), and now from drivers side B-pillar. The latest one is because the dealer removed and reinstalled the B-pillar panel as part of investigating/repairing the creaky doors, so they created it and will fix it.

Its a fun car to drive and own, if only they could improve the build quality!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads