Cubby box sliding cover

Cubby box sliding cover

This is a discussion on Cubby box sliding cover within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi allHave just picked up a '63 plate SD4 Prestige Lux in vgc ,except the sliding top over the cup holders between the seats which ...

Member #

Cubby box sliding cover

Hi allHave just picked up a '63 plate SD4 Prestige Lux in vgc ,except the sliding top over the cup holders between the seats which is very badly scratched through it's Piano black finishAm considering warranty claim as I can't believe this is acceptable wear and tearHas anyone else had this issue please ?ThanksPhil

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    ???'63??? Too much text lingo making this ??? to comprehend

Super Moderator
    Member #
    ddsski,

A "63 plate" is not text lingo. Philroach, is evidently in England. They use numbers on their license plates that designate the year a vehicle is registered.
    A 63 plate would be registered between 1 September 2013 and 28 February of 2014. I believe they also use letters to designate a particular part of
    the United Kingdom where the car is registered. A savvy British used car buyer, can tell when a vehicle was registered, and where, by just looking at the license
    plate. Maybe one of our British forum members could correct me if I'm wrong.

Ads