Tell me how it is for size, compared to other suvs on the open rd. Coming from an x5

Tell me how it is for size, compared to other suvs on the open rd. Coming from an x5

This is a discussion on Tell me how it is for size, compared to other suvs on the open rd. Coming from an x5 within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Just wondered if the size was ok. Coming from a x5 which is pretty good size I wondered if it would seem too small in ...

Member #

Just wondered if the size was ok. Coming from a x5 which is pretty good size I wondered if it would seem too small in the real world of suvs. This is in the states where most are 185 to 190 inches long.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Definitely feels larger than my Mini Cooper or my Lotus Elise. Also feels more spacoius than the Mercedes C class which I traded in for the Evoque.

Member #
    The Evoque looks a lot smaller than it really is. Outside it looks small but when you get in it, it's very spacious, especially in the 4 door. If you're coming out of an X5 I'm sure you'll notice the difference but I'm sure you'll get used to it quickly. It's more the size of an X3 or a Ford Escape. But look at the competition and then add the features you want and then look at the price of the Evoque, those other cars will be in the same price range if not more expensive. I love this SUV and I was doing all my research and looking at everything, I finally landed on the Evoque and never looked back and couldn't be happier. Pull the trigger and get one. Great ride, great on gas, peppy engine and looks to die for. Buy one!!
    Always Ready for Fun and Adventure
    2012 Range Rover Evoque Dynamic
    2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Fully Modded 550HP+
    2009 Honda CBR600RR Modded
    2010 Harley Nightster Totaled.....
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe Sold.....
    1965-68 Ford Mustang Fastback......Wanted and Looking to buy LMK

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Agree with above post. The car feels very big inside. I am 6'2" with a 4 door and I cannot get behind the driver seat where I have my seat set. It would be a tight fit for for my 9 year old. Other than that, the car does ride better than the X5 and has more state of the art options. That is coming from a previous BMW owner.

Member #
    Thanks guys, x5 is sold, now waiting for 5 door prestiage!

Member #
    Hey jamz, i see your in Philly, do you like the gas eng. and do you notice any engine noise in the cabin? Most all replies are from Europe where they have mostly diesels. Also do you have the daytime running lights where you can set them so they come on auto. I heard RR builds them to the law of the country, so cars going to Canada have them on always because its law. So im sure its just a programming thing if we want that in the states. What model do you have.

Ads