Door Lock/Unlock and Blind Spot Sound

This is a discussion on Door Lock/Unlock and Blind Spot Sound within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Does anyone know if there is a way to enable a chirp when the doors are locked and unlocked? Also, is there a warning sound ...

Member #

Does anyone know if there is a way to enable a chirp when the doors are locked and unlocked? Also, is there a warning sound when a car is in your blind spot? Our Mazda has blind spot monitoring and it beeps when there is a car in the blind spot. Couldn't find any answers in the manual.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Blind spot warning is an option in the Aus models. Not sure about US. It's a visual warning (a light on the mirror flashes), not audible.

Member #
    I have not found a way to have an audiable for locking or unlocking the doors, nor for the blind spot. Not sure I would want a chirp for the blind spot but would like one to know the doors are locked. I would also like a buzzer or chirp for the speed alarm, I find my self way over the speed limit on the interstate.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads