Head Turner!

Head Turner!

This is a discussion on Head Turner! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Wow... gotta say that this Evoque really turns heads. Anyone else getting a lot of looks driving around town?...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Head Turner!

Member #

Head Turner!

Wow... gotta say that this Evoque really turns heads. Anyone else getting a lot of looks driving around town?
    dascrow likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I haven't seen any on the road in the Austin area yet!
    eric likes this.

Member #
    There have only been a handful sold here in SLC, UT. So, they are pretty rare. Don't think that I will be seeing many driving around.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #

Member #
    Here in Aberdeen area Scotland, I think I have seen about seven or so. They are gorgeous and definitely see heads turn especially the white or red ones. There's a grey one with black roof at my kids school (parent owned) and its stunning as well. It gets some glances but no audience being Britain......

Member #
    I've seen seven total, dunno if it's the same person but all of them were white like mine, and all of them were 5 doors. I've seen one coupe and also in white. But yeah whenever I drive to a heavily populated area with X3's Q5's RDX, EX35 they stop and look, sometimes giving the thumbs up. IT's very sharp.

Member #
    My wife and I were coming out of the mall In Downtown Denver and there were a lot of people standing around our car. So we thought the worst, turns out people were just looking at our car...lol Hand prints all over her...grrrrr. Happens all the time with hand prints and face prints on the glass.

Member #
    We were in a ritzy part of town yesterday as my wife was craving some food from that area. I parked the car and got her her food. It was super busy so she wanted to sit in the RRE to eat. I left her there to go get some coffee, and she said as she was eating a man came up to the car and was looking at it and put his hand on the window to look inside but she was reclined so he didn't see her till he looked in. She said he got saw her and then ran away haha.

Then as we were leaving the parking lot three teens stopped us (just stood right in front of us) as we were leaving the plaza and staired. Someone behind us honked and then they left.

Member #
    I just spend the week in San Francisco and I have only seen one, and that was in the showroom on Van Ness. I have not seen one in Boston yet, but I am hoping to from outside my living room window. Which would be mine.

Member #
    I have only seen three in my area, one Black dynamic coupe, one white pure 4 door, one red four door, and of course mine. I get lots of looks when driving it.

We came out of the Bone Fish Bar and Grill one Friday evening and there were three couples looking at it.

I get asked about it alot.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads