Evoque vs Macan vs X4

Evoque vs Macan vs X4

This is a discussion on Evoque vs Macan vs X4 within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I thought this is a pretty interesting article, Macan vs X4 vs Evoque! Comparison Test: BMW X4, Porsche Macan Turbo and Land Rover Range Rover ...

Member #

Evoque vs Macan vs X4

I thought this is a pretty interesting article, Macan vs X4 vs Evoque!

Comparison Test: BMW X4, Porsche Macan Turbo and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque | CTV News | Autos
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I have been waiting to see someone compare the Evoque to the Macan. A very good article, thanks for posting.

Member #
    Is it me or are the Germans reacting to competition in a profoundly American way, meaning add ludicrous amounts of HP? If something makes petrol prices go through the roof all these hyper HP krout cars are going to be dinosaurs like the 60's muscle cars.
    They can no longer rule the technology zone because the Koreans come out with everything they've got 1 year later.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I don't see any similarities between the Macon and the Evoque, with the Macon over a foot longer. Price wise, the Macon generally seems to be an ala carte order, easily topping 60K-65K. Size wise, a closer comparison would be the new Discovery Sport verses the Macon, but even there, Macon cost thousands more. If you're trying to impress your neighbors/fellow worker, get the Porsche label. Or get the Discover/Evoque and have a enough left over for a great vacation somewhere.

Ads