A different perspective

A different perspective

This is a discussion on A different perspective within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; This is a different perspective! The*Range Rover Evoque*Looks More Expensive Than It Is: Review - Bloomberg Business...

Member #

A different perspective

You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I looked at basically all competition. And, as suggested in the article, got a loaded Dynamic, to get the best of the car -- at least IMHO. The real clincher for me was: show me another 4x4 with MagneRide... and I'll consider it.
    Last edited by scrannel; 05-11-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post
    I have a 2013 Evoque coupe. The review mentions bad rearward visibility through the rear window (especially apparent in the coupe with the lower roof line.) I removed the rear headrests and what a dramatic change in visibility. Its now so much safer in traffic. The large U.S. spec headrests are a safety requirement but ironically they make for a dangerous situation. The smaller European headrests work perfect without taking away rearward visibility but I haven't been able to find a source for purchasing them as replacements. Also I don't know if they fit the U.S. rear seats.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    In my wife's sport, the rear center headrest looks like the Euro head rests for the rear seat in the Evoque. (Can lower almost all the way). When she's not looking I'll see if it fits.

Member #
    Set your side view mirrors properly so you can't see door handles unless you actually glance to side and I see a very complete panorama . The side vehicle sensors are wonderful on this car as well!

Member #
    Anyone remember the Italian driver in Gumball Rally? ... " Whatsa behind you isa not important"!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    In my wife's sport, the rear center headrest looks like the Euro head rests for the rear seat in the Evoque. (Can lower almost all the way). When she's not looking I'll see if it fits.
    I've tried that but the small inner headrest doesn't fit into the holes for the large outer ones, – what would have been a simple solution.

Ads