Creaking suspension – sway bar bushings?

This is a discussion on Creaking suspension – sway bar bushings? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Has anyone experienced suspension creaking on their Evoque? My 2013 (16,000 miles) sometimes creaks when making a sharp right hand turn and also under road ...

Member #

Has anyone experienced suspension creaking on their Evoque? My 2013 (16,000 miles) sometimes creaks when making a sharp right hand turn and also under road conditions where the road surface has several uneven angular directions to it causing twisting to the suspension. My suspicion is that the sound is coming from the sway bar bushings. A U.K. Evoque forum has had several posts in the past about having to replace the sway bar bushings, but sometimes problems appear to be regional rather than world wide. I’ve found no postings on our U.S. forum mentioning this problem. Has anyone experienced this creaking noise and had the problem solved? I plan to take it to the dealer to solve this, so other owners’ feedback is helpful in pointing the dealer in the right direction.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I checked another forum with the Evoque & there was nothing mentioned either. As long as it's under warranty you might as well let the dealer sort it. Let us know what you find.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Ads