popped up on my FB page a gorgeous Evoque Coupe

This is a discussion on popped up on my FB page a gorgeous Evoque Coupe within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Love the looks of this Evoque!...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: popped up on my FB page a gorgeous Evoque Coupe

Member #

Love the looks of this Evoque!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    The slammed look and overstuffed tires suggest this car is unable to move from its idealistic show position. Can't fix stupid IMHO. Probably just a Pure also. Sorry but forums do allow free speech.If the mods actually enhance performance beyond bling bling I'm good. This is just a "look at how little I know about suspensions and geometry look"

Member #
    Don't be silly -- looks great!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I wasn't, looks silly!

Member #
    yeah, cuz as we all know EVERYONE takes their Evoque to mud bogs where they maximize the use of suspension.................(looking for the rolleyes emoticon )

Quote Originally Posted by ddsski View Post
    The slammed look and overstuffed tires suggest this car is unable to move from its idealistic show position. Can't fix stupid IMHO. Probably just a Pure also. Sorry but forums do allow free speech.If the mods actually enhance performance beyond bling bling I'm good. This is just a "look at how little I know about suspensions and geometry look"

Member #
    Nothing to do with that. This looks like a failed air suspension. That car wouldn't be able to leave the parking lot without dragging everything. Now if you tell me it is air ride and will raise suspension 3 inches prior to travel....
    BTW my Evoque will be climbing the West side of Sugarloaf all winter where the drifts can be 1-3 ft deep when its blowin 20-40mph. So it ain't mud, its the white equivalent.

Member #
    cmon guy, it's probably an air suspension that's dropped down to the wheels while parked.

MY evoque WON"T be on sugarloaf or near any snow this winter, I can promise you that.
    Rsquared likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by zvez View Post
    cmon guy, it's probably an air suspension that's dropped down to the wheels while parked.

MY evoque WON"T be on sugarloaf or near any snow this winter, I can promise you that.
    Zvez,

I agree whole heartedly, it has to be air ride. No one is going to take a $50k+ car and turn it into a sculpture!

Our Evoque rarely ever goes out in the rain, each to his own. It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same things.

Member #
    To own a RR and never take it out in the rain is pretty...look free country... you think my stock car is boring, I think the jarheads that build that stuff are equally...whatever. At least I'll be using the vehicle as it was intended. Garage queens are so lame.

Member #
    There's so much more fun to have if you can play in a little dirt & the dirt washes off. The wheels & tires on this dropped Evoque reduce its capability, which basically created a poser.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads