Evoque Forums banner

popped up on my FB page a gorgeous Evoque Coupe

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ddsski 
#1 ·
Love the looks of this Evoque!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The slammed look and overstuffed tires suggest this car is unable to move from its idealistic show position. Can't fix stupid IMHO. Probably just a Pure also. Sorry but forums do allow free speech.If the mods actually enhance performance beyond bling bling I'm good. This is just a "look at how little I know about suspensions and geometry look"

#6 ·
Nothing to do with that. This looks like a failed air suspension. That car wouldn't be able to leave the parking lot without dragging everything. Now if you tell me it is air ride and will raise suspension 3 inches prior to travel....
BTW my Evoque will be climbing the West side of Sugarloaf all winter where the drifts can be 1-3 ft deep when its blowin 20-40mph. So it ain't mud, its the white equivalent.

#9 ·
To own a RR and never take it out in the rain is pretty...look free country... you think my stock car is boring, I think the jarheads that build that stuff are equally...whatever. At least I'll be using the vehicle as it was intended. Garage queens are so lame.

#10 ·
There's so much more fun to have if you can play in a little dirt & the dirt washes off. The wheels & tires on this dropped Evoque reduce its capability, which basically created a poser.

#11 ·
I'm of a slightly different mindset here I guess. I figure the guy that's paying for it buys the right to do whatever he wants to it. If he wants to run it off the cliff so be it. As to posing. Go to any internet search, type in Poser and a picture of any of a number of range rovers will appear. That's another thing I couldn't care less about either. A sage fellow motorcyclist once said "ride your own ride"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.