injector cleaner

injector cleaner

This is a discussion on injector cleaner within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I have a 2012 evoque with 40,000 miles on it. What would be a good fuel injector cleaner for my engine? Thank you so much ...

Member #

injector cleaner

I have a 2012 evoque with 40,000 miles on it. What would be a good fuel injector cleaner for my engine? Thank you so much for your input!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    You may want to read through this thread: https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/ev...-cleaners.html

Member #

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Very informative! Nice find. For now, drive with a heavy foot!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Chevron with Techron is still the gold standard treatment on the market. If you do it a couple times/yr prophlactically you don't get the issues. Also, all this start/stop, low rpm stuff kills motors. Periodically run it through the gears at WOT. Problem solved! Shame that sweet motor isn't allowed to run a bit more.

As said before, I'm already doing my part for the environment driving an Evoque v a 510 HP V8 in a Sport!
    Last edited by ddsski; 10-17-2015 at 09:50 AM.

Member #
    Further research is stating that Injector cleaners are useless in DI motors. Your right foot is your friend!

Ads