Bucking with Turbo Evoque?

This is a discussion on Bucking with Turbo Evoque? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I've been reading reviews and noticed in one review they talked a lot about the turbo version "bucking". Has anyone noticed this on their vehicle? ...

Member #

I've been reading reviews and noticed in one review they talked a lot about the turbo version "bucking". Has anyone noticed this on their vehicle? Is it one of those super rare occurrences? My girlfriend has a TDI Golf and it does it randomly when it's cold and your just trying to slowly and lightly accelerate from a stop and give it about 15% throttle.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    As John Wayne would say, "Well, pilgrim, you got to pick yourself up and get back in the saddle".

Name:  buckinghorse.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  69.2 KB

Not sure what you mean by "bucking"? Are you referring to "torque pull" with hard acceleration? I just haven't hammered my new Evoque yet from a stop, but I used to have a Ford Probe (1990) with a turbo engine and that sucker would want to torque turn with hard acceleration.

Ads