2016 Evoque LED Daytime Running lights?

This is a discussion on 2016 Evoque LED Daytime Running lights? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hey Guys, went to my local dealer over the weekend and we were looking to buy a 2016 Evoque . I asked him several times ...

Member #

Hey Guys, went to my local dealer over the weekend and we were looking to buy a 2016 Evoque . I asked him several times if the 2016 Evoque has LED daytime running lights, he said non of our vehicles have them! Then a 2016 Discovery Sport pulled in and I said whats that.. LOL .. Bright as hell too! He said the Evoques do not have LED day time running lamps! I know they have LED signature lamps.. Call them what you will.. I now and then see Evoques on the road and I see during the day the bright LED rings.. And no other lights are on.. except the LED's in the front. So my question to ALL of YOU guys who KNOW more then the dealers

DO THE 2016 Evoques have LED DAYTIME RUNNING lights or LED signature lights for day time running? Thanks for any help!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Full-LED adaptive headlamps have provided Land Rover's design team with a much greater degree of freedom compared with traditional projector headlamps. The result is a new and highly dynamic rectilinear graphic that encompasses both headlamps and indicator functions.

LED technology continues to be employed for Evoque's distinctive daytime-running lights (DRLs), which have been comprehensively redesigned and are integrated with both full-LED and traditional projector headlamps.

This is on the home page of this forum site.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    2015's had them so I'd be surprised if 2016's didn't

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovingvic View Post
    Full-LED adaptive headlamps have provided Land Rover's design team with a much greater degree of freedom compared with traditional projector headlamps. The result is a new and highly dynamic rectilinear graphic that encompasses both headlamps and indicator functions.

LED technology continues to be employed for Evoque's distinctive daytime-running lights (DRLs), which have been comprehensively redesigned and are integrated with both full-LED and traditional projector headlamps.

This is on the home page of this forum site.

So your answer will be a YES? A bit confusing what you replied

Super Moderator
    Member #
    The easiest way to tell what is standard and optional, is to go to the "Build Your Own" site and have a look. It appears that staring with the "SE Premium Package" model, they do come with LED signature lighting. To get full blown LED headlights, you have to step up to the HSE range, and then add them on for $3400.00.

Take a look here: Build your Range Rover Evoque - Models

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    The easiest way to tell what is standard and optional, is to go to the "Build Your Own" site and have a look. It appears that staring with the "SE Premium Package" model, they do come with LED signature lighting. To get full blown LED headlights, you have to step up to the HSE range, and then add them on for $3400.00.

Take a look here: Build your Range Rover Evoque - Models
    OK, so if you get the LED head lights u get LED day time running lights? I built them before on line and they didn't mention LED day time running lamps!

Ads