ECM Reflash?

ECM Reflash?

This is a discussion on ECM Reflash? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Taking my 2015 in tomorrow for its 10Kmi maintenance. Dealer said that there's an outstanding recall on it and they're going to reflash the ECM. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rsquared

Thread: ECM Reflash?

Member #

ECM Reflash?

Taking my 2015 in tomorrow for its 10Kmi maintenance. Dealer said that there's an outstanding recall on it and they're going to reflash the ECM. what's this about?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    There have been numerous firmware upgrades to most model years of Evoques. If you go to the Land Rover TOPIx website, and register for a username and password, you can input your VIN and see what campaigns are due for your vehicle.
    The TOPIx website won't give you detailed info of the champaign, but the name of the campaign will give you an idea of what the campaign is about.

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm
    morey000 likes this.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    There have been numerous firmware upgrades to most model years of Evoques. If you go to the Land Rover TOPIx website, and register for a username and password, you can input your VIN and see what campaigns are due for your vehicle.
    The TOPIx website won't give you detailed info of the champaign, but the name of the campaign will give you an idea of what the campaign is about.

https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm
    I just registered for the TOPIx website and submitted my VIN. Out of curiosity, do you know what are the items in the "activity stream" are supposed to mean? I recognize a couple of items as things I've brought the car in for, but don't recognize others.

Ads