Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye

This is a discussion on Saying Goodbye within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Farewell folks. LR is cutting me an invoice deal on a 2016 RR Sport HSE and gave me a decent trade on Evoque. From the ...

Thread: Saying Goodbye

Member #

Saying Goodbye

Farewell folks. LR is cutting me an invoice deal on a 2016 RR Sport HSE and gave me a decent trade on Evoque. From the number of 15's and already 16's already available on the CPO site, it appears I was not alone. Sorry if I bugged a few of you with my tranny rant, but it breaks my heart to unload this BEAUTIFUL Coupe, but mechanically, it just doesn't have the chops to be a 60K vehicle. I learned late season that the poor tranny operation also inhibits its winter weather capabilities immensely because Haldex drivetrains are dependent on power to do their jobs. if the power isn't occurring in a smooth, predictable fashion........therefore, it would not be my future go to for my often ugly trips to Maine all winter. Good luck to you all, and hopefully the techs eventually realize I had it figured out a year ago.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Good luck with the RR Sport, hope it is more to your liking.

Take care.

Member #
    Moving on up! The RR Sport is a mighty fine vehicle. I hope it all works out for you.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    That is an upgrade. Enjoy and congrats

Ads