First Trip with New Evoque

This is a discussion on First Trip with New Evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I got my new 2016 Evoque HSE on New Year's Eve and I already have over 11,000 miles on it. No complaints at all. This ...

Member #

I got my new 2016 Evoque HSE on New Year's Eve and I already have over 11,000 miles on it. No complaints at all. This last week we took our first long distance trip with it. I was a bit nervous about my Illinois Tollway iPass working from seeing things posted here. I mounted it in the clear area of the windshield just to the upper left of the rear view mirror. It worked fine except for one time on the Indiana Tollway. It was a toll area where you had to stop and a gate would go up. It wouldn't go and they called me through the booth (no attendant). I have them the number off the iPass and they opened the gate. But that was the only hiccup.

On the highway I got 32-33 MPG the entire trip. That's WAY better than my Lincoln MKX that I had that never got more than 21 MPG.

One thing I especially liked was being able to change the digital speedometer to KPH (we were in Canada). It was nice to not have to constantly convert my speed in my head.

Donna

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads