Music cuts out at hogher volume, anyone else experience this? Any way to fix it

This is a discussion on Music cuts out at hogher volume, anyone else experience this? Any way to fix it within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; After half way volume stereo will cut out like it's protecting the speakers, but it's not very loud to me, happening on Bluetooth and Aux. ...

Member #

After half way volume stereo will cut out like it's protecting the speakers, but it's not very loud to me, happening on Bluetooth and Aux. Havnt tryed other connection yet, anyone know how to stop this, I've also tryed switching modes from meridian to off and the other 2 modes no avail! Really sucks the 11 speakers is what attracted me to this car in the first place, ugh!
    2012 evoque pure....

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    If you're listening without the vehicle running it will do what you're describing to save the battery...
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Ads