Answering second call a three way call

This is a discussion on Answering second call a three way call within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi, I'm a new Evoque owner and have read the manual and look the web for this answer with no avail. When I'm in a ...

Member #

Hi, I'm a new Evoque owner and have read the manual and look the web for this answer with no avail. When I'm in a call, using the phone connected with both bluethooth or through cable, and receive another call, the system don't show me in the screen the name of the other party calling nor a way to answer that call unless I use the phone answer button. Also if I'm in a call and want to add another party for a three-way call I see no way to do it unless use the phone device function and that requires using my hand and distract from driving. Anyone found how to deal with it?

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    30 views and nobody have this same issue? All of you may answer a second call with the Evoque system? Also make a 3way call? Please let me know if I'm not alone on this or everyone else have it also

Ads