Audio issues - Door Panels rattle

Audio issues - Door Panels rattle

This is a discussion on Audio issues - Door Panels rattle within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I own 2015 Evoque Prestige with 825 watt surround sound system. I have to say that it's an awesome sound system, but unfortunately I have ...

Member #

Exclamation Audio issues - Door Panels rattle

I own 2015 Evoque Prestige with 825 watt surround sound system. I have to say that it's an awesome sound system, but unfortunately I have an issue with rattling so much that I really can't enjoy listening music. I wish the car had a better sound deadening inside the door panels. They seem a bit flimsy compared to my other car Mercedes CLK...so, I'm not really sure if the car was equipped with an audio sound system that cannot actually handle...

Is anyone experiencing the same issue, and would have any suggestion(s) as to how to resolve it?

Also, I brought the car to an audio expert but they really charge so much money, so I thought I can probably try to tackle this issue myself... Does anyone have any instructions or video that shows how to remove the door panels?

Thanks,
    Spark

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Spark, Welcome to the forum.

Go to the link below, and click on the link in the first post. It will bring up a PDF document. Not sure about the year they are showing, but may give you an idea of how to start removing the door card.

2013 Range Rover Evoque **Door Panel Removal Instructions** - Range Rover - TintDude Forum

Member #
    May want to check the site: diymobileaudio to see if anyone has done this to an Evoque. I've had it professionally done on other cars. It's not difficult, but does take some time.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    Spark, Welcome to the forum.

Go to the link below, and click on the link in the first post. It will bring up a PDF document. Not sure about the year they are showing, but may give you an idea of how to start removing the door card.

2013 Range Rover Evoque **Door Panel Removal Instructions** - Range Rover - TintDude Forum

Thank you.

Member #
    Thank you...

Ads