RVs / Travel Trailer suitable for the Evoque

This is a discussion on RVs / Travel Trailer suitable for the Evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I've been doing research over the past few months on different RVs and ran across a company called Livin' Lite. I had a chance to ...

Member #

I've been doing research over the past few months on different RVs and ran across a company called Livin' Lite. I had a chance to check out a couple at the RV show here in Austin a few weeks back. For those looking for a RV that the Evoque should be able to tow safely, this might be an option to consider. They are a nice all aluminum travel that are built to last.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I took a gander at their website and for a light weight trailer, they seem pretty good. A bit on the spartan side, but certainly better than a tent. They do look a bit on the blunt side as far as windage when towing. If you were to go with their heaviest model, electric brakes would be a good thing to have.

Be advised that the stock RR trailer hitch is NOT a pretty unit, mainly because of the UGLY electrical plug. It would be much better visually if it could be mounted under the bumper.

Name:  hitch.jpg
Views: 1004
Size:  352.6 KB
    Name:  hitch.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  14.7 KB

Second shot is the prettier picture in the Evoque accessory list.

Since it actual receiver looks so ugly I just leave the ball and bar in place. Also serves as a battering ram if someone bumps me from behind. Below is my main reason for having a hitch on this vehicle. I've towed up to 2000 pounds and the vehicle doesn't even act like I'm pulling something (other than burn more gas).

Name:  photo50-1.jpg
Views: 1411
Size:  147.0 KB

Ads