Will you buy an Evoque DEMO ??

This is a discussion on Will you buy an Evoque DEMO ?? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; As title......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Will you buy an Evoque DEMO ??

Member #

As title...

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hmm.. I guess it depends on the discount the dealer is willing to offer? How many miles on it?
    Evocurious likes this.

Member #
    I am sure many of the dealer stock Evoques were tested by some other driver before it was sold, and I am sure they were not on the lot long enough to be a demo. But they were demo driven by others.

I know I tested drove a black coupe. I also test drove my Evoque, it had 12 miles on it when I tested it, then I bought it.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    it has 4000KM and the dealer is waiving the local charges...

Member #
    I just got mine and it was a demo with 2000 miles on it. Got a $1000 discount on it, plus some fees waived, not much. Was pretty desperate. Pretty sure I should have negotiated harder, but had a queue of people wanting to buy it if I didn't, and 3-4 month wait to order a new one.

Member #
    With the demand so high, and the wait so long I think 1K off and fees waived is about the best one could due, especially with others in line waiting to get it.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    No sales person that I know personally would ever buy a demo model. It depends on what you are doing with the vehicle. If you lease, then demo is fine, but if you purchase, every car sales guy will say "no." I have a friend that used to be a LR sales person, he said he'd NEVER buy a demo LR. The reason is they're beaten on pretty hard by people who don't know what they're doing, and it's just not worth the wear and tear.

Member #
    Just got my Evoque this weekend and it was this situation where I bought the dealer's son's car. It had 5k miles on it and I leased it. It was a pure premium couple and they dropped 5k off the price so I thought it was worth it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mnat View Post
    Just got my Evoque this weekend and it was this situation where I bought the dealer's son's car. It had 5k miles on it and I leased it. It was a pure premium couple and they dropped 5k off the price so I thought it was worth it.
    Sounds like a good deal for a lease. I would hope the dealers son respected the car. 5K is not many miles. 5K off is real good

Member #
    The car is in perfect shape cosmetically, so I think he took pretty good care of it. I will have to get some pictures up soon. There are not a lot of coupes left that aren't fully loaded and run about $59k. I was lucky to get the one I did at the price I did.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads