Reliability poll

Reliability poll

This is a discussion on Reliability poll within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I have a couple months left before I receive mine, and reliability is my primary concern keeping me from being 100% comfortable with the decision. ...

View Poll Results: How reliable has your Evoque been?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent: No reliability issues

6 50.00%
  • Good: one-two minor issues

5 41.67%
  • Fair:One or more major issues, resolved

0 0%
  • Poor:Continued or multiple issues

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Initial Reliability poll

I have a couple months left before I receive mine, and reliability is my primary concern keeping me from being 100% comfortable with the decision. For those of you lucky people who have had your Evoque for a little while, please help out those of us who haven't yet gotten one. How reliable has your Evoque been during the time you have had it?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by Evocurious; 03-11-2012 at 01:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I do not feel I am able to speak to the reliablity. I had mine just over a month, it has just over 900 miles on it. No issues so far.

That said, to me to judge relaibilty I have to have 15,000 miles or more on it.

Reliable to me, is my wifes old Xterra, one break down in 248,000 miles.

Or my Impala, no break downs 125,000 miles and counting

My wifes 09 Harley, 85,000 miles no break downs.

So you get an idea of what reliable means to me.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    I do not feel I am able to speak to the reliablity. I had mine just over a month, it has just over 900 miles on it. No issues so far.

That said, to me to judge relaibilty I have to have 15,000 miles or more on it.

Reliable to me, is my wifes old Xterra, one break down in 248,000 miles.

Or my Impala, no break downs 125,000 miles and counting

My wifes 09 Harley, 85,000 miles no break downs.

So you get an idea of what reliable means to me.
    Yeah, I agree with you- it will be years before we have a good idea of true reliability. I am just looking for initial thoughts- build quality, etc. Please vote anyway, if you would. Thanks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Glad you put this up. Mine's been 100% trouble free (4,500 miles) and was wondering if I'm in the majority or otherwise.

Member #
    Mine has been trouble free also. And still loving it.
    I admired it for a few min before I went to work again this morning. LOL

Member #
    Everything has been great at 4300 miles so far except the rear hatch switch went out and was replaced. Everything works fine now.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you- it will be years before we have a good idea of true reliability. I am just looking for initial thoughts- build quality, etc. Please vote anyway, if you would. Thanks.
    Let me get a few more miles on it. I'll vote by mid April or 2000 miles which ever comes first.

Thing is, this will Evoque will not see lots of miles. I put 2 to 3 times the miles on a motorcyle a year than I do a car. It's winter in TN, my motorcycle is 20 days older than my Evoque, and I have 35211 miles on the bike and 906 on the Evoque. Wife and I are going to Key West last week of March, on the motorcycles, so it will have 5500 miles on it before the evoque hits 1200 miles.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Ford engine and a Japanese transmission! Id say its going to run a long time.

Member #
    My bet is, if there are troubles it will be with the electronics. Seems that is the trouble area with lots of vehicles now days

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    My bet is, if there are troubles it will be with the electronics. Seems that is the trouble area with lots of vehicles now days
    Especially given LR's history- where these are the first to go, I agree that electronics will be a worry. I hope that all of the research they say they've done and extensive testing will be a sign of a new era of improved reliability. Time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads