Evoque Forums banner

How reliable has your Evoque been?

• Fair:One or more major issues, resolved

Votes: 0 0.0%

Reliability poll

7K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  FLSTFIDave 
#1 · (Edited)
Initial Reliability poll

I have a couple months left before I receive mine, and reliability is my primary concern keeping me from being 100% comfortable with the decision. For those of you lucky people who have had your Evoque for a little while, please help out those of us who haven't yet gotten one. How reliable has your Evoque been during the time you have had it?

#2 ·
I do not feel I am able to speak to the reliablity. I had mine just over a month, it has just over 900 miles on it. No issues so far.

That said, to me to judge relaibilty I have to have 15,000 miles or more on it.

Reliable to me, is my wifes old Xterra, one break down in 248,000 miles.

Or my Impala, no break downs 125,000 miles and counting

My wifes 09 Harley, 85,000 miles no break downs.

So you get an idea of what reliable means to me. :cool:

#3 ·
Yeah, I agree with you- it will be years before we have a good idea of true reliability. I am just looking for initial thoughts- build quality, etc. Please vote anyway, if you would. Thanks.

#9 ·
My bet is, if there are troubles it will be with the electronics. Seems that is the trouble area with lots of vehicles now days

#10 ·
Especially given LR's history- where these are the first to go, I agree that electronics will be a worry. I hope that all of the research they say they've done and extensive testing will be a sign of a new era of improved reliability. Time will tell.

#11 ·
FLSTFIDave,
Did you vote yet :)? I just did...

#12 ·
Just voted, two minor issues so far. 3600 miles on the car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.