2013 Evoque Pure drivers power seat front of cushion will not tilt

2013 Evoque Pure drivers power seat front of cushion will not tilt

This is a discussion on 2013 Evoque Pure drivers power seat front of cushion will not tilt within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I recently purchased a 2013 Evoque Pure with power heated seats. The driver's seat button will not raise or lower the front of the cushion. ...

Member #

Question 2013 Evoque Pure drivers power seat front of cushion will not tilt

I recently purchased a 2013 Evoque Pure with power heated seats. The driver's seat button will not raise or lower the front of the cushion. All other seat functions work including the rear of the seat (height adjustment). Is this somehow a misprint in the manual? The front of the button does not even move up or down. Does the front of the seat cushion suppose to move up or down? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Splooge, I think it depends if you have 4way power seats or 6way power seats. The manual is going to show all possible options, but that doesn't mean you have that option. Easiest way to tell, is to go to the Land Rover TOPix website, create a Username and Password, enter your 17 digit VIN number, and you can bring up your exact vehicle, and how it is equipped.

Go here:https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/t...cle/lookupForm

Don't let the first webpage throw you. Look at the top left of the page and click on "Register". You don't have to be a dealer or Independent shop to create a regular Username and Password.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by splooge View Post
    I recently purchased a 2013 Evoque Pure with power heated seats. The driver's seat button will not raise or lower the front of the cushion. All other seat functions work including the rear of the seat (height adjustment). Is this somehow a misprint in the manual? The front of the button does not even move up or down. Does the front of the seat cushion suppose to move up or down? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    I have a 2013 Evouue Pure and my seats operate just as your's. Like you when I first purchased my Evoque and I read the manual I thought my seat wasn't working correctly. Its a missing feature if the 4 way adjustment is installed.

Ads