Goodbye and Thanks for all the Help, Sold my Evoque

This is a discussion on Goodbye and Thanks for all the Help, Sold my Evoque within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; After being a member here since 2013 I want to thank all for the help and information I've received from this forum's members. I just ...

Member #

After being a member here since 2013 I want to thank all for the help and information I've received from this forum's members. I just traded in my 2013 Evoque 2dr Coupe on a used 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo. Both my Evoque and the Macan are low milage, in 'like new condition' and the price was right for the Macan. Too bad Land Rover never brought out a high performance version of the Evoque, instead focusing their product development on a convertible. If they had I would have been a return customer. My Evoque was a wonderful drive and I felt sad selling the car, but the Macan Turbo is in another league of performance and luxury. The huge amount of two year depreciation on the Macan and the Porsche's Certification extending the warranty to 2021, sealed the deal. Even with the dealer's low balling of the trade in value of my Evoque, the deal was too good to pass up. My advice – if there's a too expensive new car you lust for, wait for two years and then find a certified example, the money saved from MSRP is an incredible amount in this car segment. I've lots of experience with my Evoque so I'll continue to contribute to this forum when I can be of help.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Mstraka, Really sorry to see you go, but I completely understand.

I enjoyed trading posts with you, and wish you good luck with the Porsche!

Member #
    Congratulations! I was strolling around at a Porsche dealership this weekend. The Mican is definitely at the top of my "Next Car to Own" list.

Ads