Heated seats

Heated seats

This is a discussion on Heated seats within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; May be moving to colder climate. Anyone know if heated seats can be installed ? I know the old discoveries all had the heaters and ...

Thread: Heated seats

Member #

Heated seats

May be moving to colder climate. Anyone know if heated seats can be installed ? I know the old discoveries all had the heaters and wiring even in the non heated seat trims.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    My dealer added heated seats for me... I wasn't thrilled with the after-market switches installed in the center console, but there you go. I believe the seats were pre-wired, but the switches were not.

zerofeel
    That's odd, it's like why not just include it, right?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    My dealer told me today it is not possible. Can you supply any more information about how they did yours ? or who I might contact. Thanks

Member #

Interesting Finding

I was looking at the parts catalogue on line. You can find it at lrparts.net.ru/ You simply select parts at the bottom of the screen. Mostly in russian but all the parts catalog is english. There are five models of the heater and air conditioning with assembly. The part number LR028204 says the following: Control: Heater, Heated Seats-Drivers/Passengers, Less Heated Windscreen, Less Pollution Sensor. My thinking is getting heated seats may be as simple as replacing this switch/controller assembly. I bet the seats are already wired and the heating pads are in place.

I'm going to talk again to my dealer. Does anyone have any contacts at Land Rover who could let us know if this would work. In the US right now you can only order with seats and windscreen and heated steering wheel. Interesting that there is a part number of the switch assembly like the above.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Member #
    Don't have additional details, but it seems you're correct that the heater and wiring is pre-installed. My vehicle was available on the lot, but didn't have the optional cold weather package installed so the dealer offered to add heated seats at no charge. Apparently they are not able to install the factory controls after-market.

Here's a photo of my installation:

Name:  Switches1.jpg
Views: 3553
Size:  151.1 KB

Member #
    Thank you. Can you give a phone number for your dealer that I could call to find out more. We're in Arizona. Thanks

Member #
    heated seats with three settings and heated steering wheel (very nice) came standard on my base model here in Canada.

p

Member #

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianEvoque View Post
    heated seats with three settings and heated steering wheel (very nice) came standard on my base model here in Canada.

p
    A good idea! Not standard in MN, but they will not order one willingly without it here!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Ads