Anyone able to sync with Android phone?

This is a discussion on Anyone able to sync with Android phone? within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I had a Droid X when I bought my Evoque that would pair with the car for a couple of minutes and then be dropped. ...

Member #

I had a Droid X when I bought my Evoque that would pair with the car for a couple of minutes and then be dropped. Every other phone I tried seemed to work so I thought it was the phone. I just replaced it with a Razr Maxx and it's doing the same thing. Anyone able to pair an android phone with their Evoque?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I am pairing with a Samsung Galaxy with no problems.

Member #
    My Droid Global 2 pairs and works fine. My wife's Motorola droid pairs and works fine also

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    My new Galaxy Nexus and old Nexus S work without issue.

-Dano

Member #
    Incredible works fine

Member #
    By accident I discovered there's a pull down window on the phone that while it's trying to pair, asks if you want to make the phone book accessible, and if you no longer want to be asked this question. Clicking yes and yes lets it pair. On my phone this isn't a pop up window so it was just a fluke that I discovered it. Without this command, using the normal method (making the phone discoverable etc) resulted in only temporary, manual pairing.

Here are some photos of the pull down window for anyone else having this problem. The command isn't shown as once you click "don't ask again" it won't appear.

Ads