Mental Illness

Mental Illness

This is a discussion on Mental Illness within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Well, mental illness is a terrible thing. I'm taking delivery of my second Evoque today. A Pure Plus two door. My wife has a Pure ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mental Illness

Member #

Mental Illness

Well, mental illness is a terrible thing. I'm taking delivery of my second Evoque today. A Pure Plus two door. My wife has a Pure 4 door. The two door with the upgraded seats seems much more comfortable to me simply because of those seats and a much longer arm rest due to the two doors. I need to tow a trailer. Traded a four door sedan for it. The Dynamic mode in the suspension of the two door certainly adds to the stiffness of the ride.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I did not realize there was a difference between the 2 and 4 door in that respect, can you post pics of both?

Congrats on your second Evoque!

Member #
    Will do, give me a little time. Also, now that they are sitting next to each other in the garage, the coupe is about an inch lower along the back of the roof.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Made a couple of quiick measurements. Front door lenght on 4 door car 42 inches. Two door 52 inches. Height of center post behind front door (B post) four door 15 inches, two door 13 inches.

Member #
    ah interesting, so now that you have both, which do you prefer? which looks better to you?

Member #
    Mine....the two door. It's loaded as well.

Member #
    two evoques..nice..i want to get second car but a lotus elise for my daughter and wife to share. they never understood why i like driving the car. Maybe if they had one they would understand.
    Lotus Exige S, track prepped
    Range Rover Evoque, fuji white
    Vespa 150cc scooter

Member #
    Alright, good to know, I think I will go for the 2 door!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywagon View Post
    Well, mental illness is a terrible thing. I'm taking delivery of my second Evoque today. A Pure Plus two door. My wife has a Pure 4 door. The two door with the upgraded seats seems much more comfortable to me simply because of those seats and a much longer arm rest due to the two doors. I need to tow a trailer. Traded a four door sedan for it. The Dynamic mode in the suspension of the two door certainly adds to the stiffness of the ride.
    Mental illness is a terrible thing to waste. Now all you need to do is add a convertible.

Member #
    Going back for a second helping speaks volumes about satisfaction with the first. Good going!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads