Seat comfort

Seat comfort

This is a discussion on Seat comfort within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I am on a UK forum as well- There are many reports of uncomfortable front seats due to asymmetry- basically they are reporting that the ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Seat comfort

Member #

Seat comfort

I am on a UK forum as well- There are many reports of uncomfortable front seats due to asymmetry- basically they are reporting that the "door side" of the seat edge is higher than the console side. (Left side in the US, right in the UK). I think the seats are a little different in the US version, but not sure. What have people found? Does your butt or left thigh get sore or numb after a long trip? I still don't have my car, so can't speak from experience.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by Evocurious; 04-01-2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: clarification

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    No problem for me... Though the bucket does not allow for a larger size backside !

Member #
    I try never to judge a car until I've taken it on a long trip. While at first the The Evoque seats didn't seem a perfect fit, they were remarkably comfortable on my recent 1,500 mile trip so it's something I no longer think about. Only complaint is the leather is so smooth you slide around a bit.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    i find them really comfortable but hey im used to bucket seats with lil to no cushion
    Lotus Exige S, track prepped
    Range Rover Evoque, fuji white
    Vespa 150cc scooter

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by exigejoe View Post
    i find them really comfortable but hey im used to bucket seats with lil to no cushion
    Good one Joe. I actually find the Lotus seats (2006) pretty comfortable.

Member #
    Good to hear, guys... I thought it was odd that there is a several page chat about the seats in the UK forum without a mention of it here. The UK folks seem to say it is a very obvious asymmetry in the seat, with a pronounced narrowing in the back of the seat, and that all 3 trims have it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I'm going to take another look at the Evoque before I make a buying decision, I'll try to pay attention to that

Member #
    Good thought, Eric. Report back! FYI, I checked the thread on the other forum, seems US owners have some complaints as well.

Member #
    I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, maybe I didn't sit in it long enough...

Now I need to decide on whether to get a black or white car

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, maybe I didn't sit in it long enough...

Now I need to decide on whether to get a black or white car
    I am replacing a black car with a white Evoque. Unless you are the type to wash the car after every use, black is a hassle. I found I noticed every water spot and every scratch so much more on a black car. Besides, the Evoque looks really clean and cool in white. But then, it is the most popular color!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads