2013 Evoque Navigation System & Voice Control

This is a discussion on 2013 Evoque Navigation System & Voice Control within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi guys, I have been offered ip a 2013 Evoque as my cousin is leaving the country. However his navigation system and voice control don't ...

Member #

Hi guys, I have been offered ip a 2013 Evoque as my cousin is leaving the country. However his navigation system and voice control don't work, and that's been a problem pretty much from the start, and getting the run-around from his dealer. Anyone on here that can give me a pretty good estimate as to what the part(s) would cost to replace each of these? I realize that labor will vary etc., so at least if I knew what the parts to replace would cost...Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Travelworldman, Welcome to the forum!

I would think you would need to have some diagnostics run to find out "exactly" what has malfunctioned. Could be something simple, and could be something major.

If you go to the link below, you will see a parts listing for the Nav Display System. Just a little over $2000.00 US. Not cheap, that's why I think you should get some diagnostics run to find the exact problem.

https://www.landrovermerriamparts.co...ATION%20SYSTEM

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
    Travelworldman, Welcome to the forum!

I would think you would need to have some diagnostics run to find out "exactly" what has malfunctioned. Could be something simple, and could be something major.

If you go to the link below, you will see a parts listing for the Nav Display System. Just a little over $2000.00 US. Not cheap, that's why I think you should get some diagnostics run to find the exact problem.

https://www.landrovermerriamparts.co...ATION%20SYSTEM
    Is there any "operation system" update or central media update available??

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I have had occasional, random, voice control failure on my 2013. The first thing is to take it to a GOOD dealer and have it checked for software issues. For me a restart usually solves. Have all the software updates been done? You can check on line for your car -- can't remember the service.

Ads