Land Rover Quality Survey, from Land Rover

Land Rover Quality Survey, from Land Rover

This is a discussion on Land Rover Quality Survey, from Land Rover within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I have so far got 3 different surveys on my Evoque. First was the JD powers which was expected, then another I am not sure ...

Member #

Question Land Rover Quality Survey, from Land Rover

I have so far got 3 different surveys on my Evoque. First was the JD powers which was expected, then another I am not sure of the company. However the begining of this week I for one Direct from Land Rover. It was the most comprehensive of all the surveys, and very detailed.

How many of you have got survey's on your Evoque?

I gave the LR survey very high marks in most everything.

I hit them the hardest on the Nav system that will not get me to my home, and does not know the streets in a 15 year old neighborhood.
    The next hardest hit was on the back up camera that is two slow to come on, and am parked many times before it comes on.
    My other complaint was the auto that hunts or finds the wrong gear in very hilly areas under normal driving.

Most all the rest was very high marks.

Exceptional was the styling inside and out and the meridian 825 watt sound system. Also the ride and handling considering this is a very capable SUV.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I did the same survey, and JD. I hit them on the back up camera as well, and the Nav is to slow and cumbersome.

Member #
    I figure most people will have those two complaints if they have those features.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads