Terrain Response

Terrain Response

This is a discussion on Terrain Response within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; We just traded in our 2016 Discovery Sport HSE on a 2017 Evoque SE Premium . Since we were pretty familiar with most of the ...

Member #

Terrain Response

We just traded in our 2016 Discovery Sport HSE on a 2017 Evoque SE Premium . Since we were pretty familiar with most of the features the salesman just gave us a quick tour.When we got home I was looking around the features and found that when I wen to the 4x4 screen I couldn't switch from the different driving modes. The screen indicates that it is in General mode .The manual says to select the mode you want to use (snow ,mud,or sand) by using the arrows at either end of the screen .The problem is that there are no arrows. I tried touching the next icon but that didn't work. Right on the window sticker it says that the Terrain Response system is included .Any ideas on what I am missing?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    My Evo is a 2014 but I'm sure they're all the same it's down by the shift knob

Member #
    Thanks ,you are correct . I feel pretty stupid not seeing that . My salesman said it was also on the touch screen. It is definitely not

Ads