dynamic silver bits

dynamic silver bits

This is a discussion on dynamic silver bits within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Anyone remove the silver from their car. Thinking about painting it black. Looking for pics....

Member #

dynamic silver bits

Anyone remove the silver from their car. Thinking about painting it black. Looking for pics.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    In the detailing section and in accessories I have posts about how I ordered from www.powerfuluk.com the gloss black Range Rover badging kit. It comes with all new gloss black lettering front and rear, a tool to remove the original, the templates to put the new letters on, and the cleaner. Everything I needed to do the job in the kit except masking tape. 127 US dollars including shiping from London. Well worth it, looks great on my white with black top, I am sure it would look fantastic on yours too.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads