2016 HSE Dynamic Lux TD4 - rear roof section

This is a discussion on 2016 HSE Dynamic Lux TD4 - rear roof section within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi. I'm new to this having just acquired the above car. I've noticed that at the rear of the roof, on either side are small ...

Member #

Hi. I'm new to this having just acquired the above car. I've noticed that at the rear of the roof, on either side are small rectangular sections. I've noticed that one of them is slightly depressed at the front end. What are these for? Is it normal that they move? If it needs fixing, how? Thanks in anticipation

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeholden View Post
    Hi. I'm new to this having just acquired the above car. I've noticed that at the rear of the roof, on either side are small rectangular sections. I've noticed that one of them is slightly depressed at the front end. What are these for? Is it normal that they move? If it needs fixing, how? Thanks in anticipation
    its ok I've sorted it myself. Realised these are where roof rack would be bolted on. Looked at roof bar fitting section on forum, the covers ease off and can then be replaced straight again.
    MY16 HSE TD4 Dynamic Lux Coupe Firenze Red, Santorini Black roof, Ebony/Ebony Black roof Black pack

Ads