APPLE iPhone iOS 11.0.2 Software Upgrade / Bugs > Infotainment System Music Player

APPLE iPhone iOS 11.0.2 Software Upgrade / Bugs > Infotainment System Music Player

This is a discussion on APPLE iPhone iOS 11.0.2 Software Upgrade / Bugs > Infotainment System Music Player within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Re: EVOQUE MY17 - Infotainment System (Touch Pro) Is anybody experiencing issues with their iPhone / iPod Music Player when tethered to Infotainment / In ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By morey000

Thread: APPLE iPhone iOS 11.0.2 Software Upgrade / Bugs > Infotainment System Music Player

Member #

Re: EVOQUE MY17 - Infotainment System (Touch Pro)

Is anybody experiencing issues with their iPhone / iPod Music Player when tethered to Infotainment / In Control Application platform? Since the iOS update to 11.0.2, the Music Player will "repeat" a song track once before playing the next tune.

I have also noticed (since day 1) the graphic display(s) for LIST FORMAT options for CAROUSEL and GRID do not show on the screen. Only the working feature is “LIST”. I am not sure if this is the case for Android Music Player platforms / smartphones?

Lastly, the UP NEXT touch-screen Button does not work or display any listing of “next preview” tracks. I plan to reset and re-install the operating system on my iPhone / iPod in hopes of a clear fix. Otherwise — I will try my best to communicate my concerns with Land Rover with hopes of an application update / patch-fix. Comments and Feedback from similar experience(s)?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    wow- I didn't know anyone ever uses the In-Control apps. You could be the only one.
    Gman likes this.

Member #
    LOL - Perhaps I am the only one... In reality -- I technically (rarely) use any of the "In-Control" apps given the redundancy with the NAV and Music Apps. Second - I DO NOT plug in my iPhone. Instead - I substituted the iPhone for an iPod which provides all the same functionality without the cellular calling features. This allows me to play my iTunes, synchronize seamlessly with updates (from iPhone or RR HOT SPOT) without the hassle of plugging and unplugging the device. The iPod is tucked away in the center console. Every time I update music from my iPhone (iTunes) to the iCloud > the iPod does (pulls) the same. When APPLE updated to 11.0 (which is now 11.0.3) -- the iTunes music player was acting funny. Since the latest SYSTEM update from RR (10.13.2017) -- it appears (so far with fingers crossed) all the major BUGs have disappeared. I still do not see the GRID or CAROUSEL feature option display on the screen.

Ads