iPhone bluetooth issues after 5.1.1 update

This is a discussion on iPhone bluetooth issues after 5.1.1 update within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; My iPhone no longer plays music via Bluetooth, though it displays the tracks etc. This happened after my iOS 5.1.1 iPhone update. My wife did ...

Member #

My iPhone no longer plays music via Bluetooth, though it displays the tracks etc. This happened after my iOS 5.1.1 iPhone update. My wife did not update and her phone works fine still. Looking around online it seems that many car brands have similar issues with iPhone after the update, with various success of getting it to work again. I tried everything, resetting network settings, re-pairing etc.

Just curious if anyone has the same issue, and if so, has had any success fixing this?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    i updated my phone when the update came out and I still stream via bluetooth although my phone is not connected to any cables like the usb cable.

Member #
    ah interesting... super weird... mine is just like it is muted.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Did you try checking the Music app on the phone? If you have music set to cable and phone via bluetooth, sometimes the iPhone switches back and forth between BT and the dock connector. There's an option to change it when you're in the Music app on the iPhone - lower right of the screen. I find that when my iPhone is connected via the USB or iPhone port, the phone will sometimes revert to transmitting via Bluetooth, usually when I get a text message or some alert that refocuses the iPhone's audio output through BT for phone functionality. Hopefully, this bug is overcome by either Apple or LR. Until then, charge the phone via the lighter using an adaptor, and transmit music and all through bluetooth.

Member #

Update

A quick update; did a reinstall of the iPhone and that fixed the problem.

Member #
    I'm seeing something weird now, though I'm not complaining... With audio settings on iPhone Bluetooth, when I plug the iPhone into the USB/iPhone port, the iPhone no longer shows the "Connected to Accessory" screen, and now lets me operate iTunes from the Phone. I love this because it's faster than going through the "Browse" button that nav screen. I don't know how this happened, but it's consistent now. Anyone?

Member #
    A side note. My pandora had been continually dropping from Bluetooth connectivity. I updated my iPhone and probl solved. Seems obvious, but I had been living with the frustration for a month. Now a happy camper.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Help!!!! I am back to square one. For 5 days, Pandora worked flawlessly. Now the Pandora keeps "pausing" play spontaneously, as it was before. I have to keep resetting the Pandora connection by switching from Bluetooth to some other input (Sat Radio, radio, etc) and back to Pandora. That works for a bit (seconds to several minutes) before it pauses itself again. Anybody else have this issue?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ads