Gawker Reactions

Gawker Reactions

This is a discussion on Gawker Reactions within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Ok, those of you with Evoques - post your best stories of gawkers as you drive the car around! This car is so new and ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Evocurious

Thread: Gawker Reactions

Member #

Gawker Reactions

Ok, those of you with Evoques - post your best stories of gawkers as you drive the car around!

This car is so new and the styling is so distinctive that many people are stunned when they see it. Here in SoCal, I've had people walk up to it in the parking lot and peek through the windows. Once I was still in the car, typing away on my phone! Another time, someone turning across my lane stuck his head out the window and almost clipped another car when he deviated from his line. Yet again, I passed a couple walking on the sidewalk, and the wife took off her sunglasses and open-mouthed gawked at me - as I watched them in the rear-view mirror, I saw her punch her husband in the arm and point back at my car.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Great thread. Yesterday I had a guy pull up next to me at a light in a LR2 and give me a double thumbs-up and mouth "NICE!"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    roverdog, dascrow and nf3d0149ab like this.

Member #
    I used to get a lot of people pulling up beside me asking me about it. There were a lot at gas stations too. But here in LA there are a lot of them now. When I had it last year though it was pretty rare.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    The guy at the inspection station said he had never seen one before and it was really nice. The most common comment amongst friends and family is it looks like a rocket ship (I have the 3 door).

Member #
    Even on the test drives (3) the gawkers were rubber necking like crazy. I must admit I got a kick out of it. I'll be waiting another 6 weeks for mine to show up, but I imagine the heads will still be turning later this summer. Now if I could just find the rims I want.....
    on the Coast
    2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Coupe, Ipanima Sand / Sadly gone!
    2008 Audi S6 V10 "The Beast" (For Sale)
    2014 Audi S6 V8T Quartz Grey Metallic / Balck
    2013 Porsche Boxster for my wife!

Member #
    Great thread man. I saw my first one (prestige coupe) on the road and followed it for 10 minutes out of my way.Two weeks later, I placed a factory order. Can't wait to receive delivery.

Member #
    The golf assistant was putting my golf bag in the Evoque and he commented that someday he will have one if these vehicles. He loved it!

Member #
    Had a carful of folks in an X3 zoom up to me on the freeway today, all 4 trying to get to the side of their car to get a better view and wave "hi" before slamming on the brakes to make their exit!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I've been getting some great "neck breaking" action over here in San Francisco.

A lot of my clients have seen me shoveling change in the meters and walked up to talk about the car.

I've been doing a lot of word of mouth promotion lol

Ads