New LR RR Evoque Owner

New LR RR Evoque Owner

This is a discussion on New LR RR Evoque Owner within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I’m happy to announce, I was fortunate enough to purchase a 2013 RR Evoque Pure Plus after my last car was totaled in an accident. ...

Member #

New LR RR Evoque Owner

I’m happy to announce, I was fortunate enough to purchase a 2013 RR Evoque Pure Plus after my last car was totaled in an accident. First Land Rover in my family. I’m absolutely obsessed with it. I’ve Already put more man hours customizing it than my previous car.

Unfortunately I’ve already had to take it to the shop within a month of having it. The bonnet sensor was faulty and The AC went out (valve leak) twice.

It only has 48000 miles on it and seems well taken care of. Dealership informed me maintenance was kept up to schedule by previous owner.

With Land Rover being “Known to be unreliable" as people have made it seem, should I be concerned? Any advice on maintenance or things I should know, or experiences with 2013 Evoque?

Id like to keep it for a long time
    Last edited by Rigo; 01-16-2018 at 11:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome to the world of JLR. You'll love it and then you'll hate it. Guaranteed. The electrical gremlins alone will borderline drive you nuts. But it's a sweet ride. That's just the way it is. The sooner you realize it and learn to roll with the punches, the better off you'll be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    [QUOTE=WiscoRover;21706]Welcome to the world of JLR. You'll love it and then you'll hate it. Guaranteed. The electrical gremlins alone will borderline drive you nuts. But it's a sweet ride. That's just the way it is. The sooner you realize it and learn to roll with the punches, the better off you'll be

Not really the answer I was looking for, lol. But thank you for your input, friend

Ads