Just got it !

Just got it !

This is a discussion on Just got it ! within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I just took delivery of my replacement Evoque from Land Rover Sudbury, MA. My original vehicle developed turbo problems just out of the gate and ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just got it !

Member #

Cool Just got it !

I just took delivery of my replacement Evoque from Land Rover Sudbury, MA.
    My original vehicle developed turbo problems just out of the gate and Mike White and his team decided to replace it by asking me to put together my dream machine. Put down the specs and 10 weeks later my new car is built shipped and unwrapped.
    Buckingham Blue Coupe, 20 " wheels, Prestige package with the booming sound system,Adaptive Xenon lights,etc.
    The car is really beautiful !
    Thanks Sudbury Land Rover !!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Its nice to see they took care of you right when the first one developed troubles. Sounds like it should be a good looking coupe. Do you have any pictures? I sure hope this one performs flawless for you.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    It's awesome : thanks!
    I'll post some pics shortly.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Congrats! Lets see some pics

Member #
    I think that is fantastic service. Excited for you. How nice to go from a sour taste to giddy again

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Name:  DSC00528a.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  1.07 MBName:  DSC00529a.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  860.2 KB
    cousin.it likes this.

Member #
    Name:  DSC00530a.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  565.6 KBName:  DSC00527a.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  1.08 MB

Member #
    They placed the 20" wheels and the new vehicles apparently now have all weather tires, instead of Summer tires. The 20's perform well; quiet and the look is really beautiful....I think.
    Of interest, the color, ( I think it's a shadow grey as I recall), and the design is much less likely to show brake dust and matches the vents and side bar.
    Having stepped up to the electronics of the Prestige it is very noticable.
    Overall, I'm very happy.
    Thanks for your good wishes guys!
    Much appreciated!
    Safe motoring to all.

Member #
    PS

OK, I couldn't help but place the "Starfleet" license plate frames. I work in a very stodgy place where everyone has plates identifying ivy league schools etc, and I couldn't help but want to take the piss out of them.
    What can I say?
    Last edited by maxw523; 07-02-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Member #
    Looks good, that is the first one I have seen in your color. The rims and tires look good on it.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads