P2455 and other codes

P2455 and other codes

This is a discussion on P2455 and other codes within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I'm new to the forum! Hope everyone is doing well! I purchased a 2012 RR Evoque Dynamic last month and already have codes to worry ...

Member #

P2455 and other codes

I'm new to the forum! Hope everyone is doing well!

I purchased a 2012 RR Evoque Dynamic last month and already have codes to worry about.

I knew in advanced, getting into a RR Evoque would have some challenges, so I purchased a 3 year 50k extended warranty through Red Shield.

After my wife gassed up the vehicle, the CEL came on. I double checked the gas cap, praying that this would resolve the issue, nope.

Took it to Autozone and here are the codes:

P2544-Torque management request input signal ?A?
    U0402-Invalid data received from transmission control module
    P068A-ECM/PCM power relay de-energized performance - too early
    P0480-Fan 1 control circuit
    P008A-Low pressure fuel system pressure - too low

Highlighted, is the OBDII suggestion to fix the issue over on the printed document I received from Autozone; " ASE certified Master Technicians have seen this issue on your type of vehicles and most likely solution is REPROGRAM ENGINE CONTROL MUDLE (ECM)

Has anyone had any of the referred CEL come up before, with a good fix? Or is it time to whip out the warranty in hopes that they cover the repairs?

I know I should of put the car in a shop before purchasing, but its too late now and i'm afraid i won't be able to return the car (AS IS)

Any help/recommendations are appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Do you have a lemon law where you live? I don't particularly think that the car is a lemon, but it may get you responsiveness from the seller. The other point is to see if these codes are recurring or just once. When was the last time a dealer saw this vehicle and are all of the warranty and service recalls up to date? My failed battery threw up a bunch of codes that went away when the bat was replaced.

Lots to think about. LEt us know how you do.

Ads