rolled over 100k miles today.

This is a discussion on rolled over 100k miles today. within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; So today the odometer added another digit and I have exceeded 100k miles on my 2012. In that time I have replaced the battery, brake ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dogscout

Thread: rolled over 100k miles today.

Member #

So today the odometer added another digit and I have exceeded 100k miles on my 2012. In that time I have replaced the battery, brake pads, spark plugs, oil, air filter, cabin filter, tires, and fuel pressure sensor. All in all it hase been rather inexpensive to own. I have had a couple of warranty repairs but nothing remarkable.

I am a happy owner/buyer and I will continue to own a LR product like I have for the past 25 years.
    MoveOverland likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quite a milestone! Nice to see someone happy with their Evoque, most posts are for issues. Doesn't seem like you've had many, and that's good.

Member #
    I was also a happy owner of a 2012 Evoque, then this happened. Parked in a side street in Lausanne. Dutch truck delivering flowers...
    Last edited by Arty; 05-30-2018 at 01:40 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    sorry can't seem to add photo...trying to copy paste it:
    Last edited by Arty; 05-30-2018 at 02:33 AM. Reason: adding photo

Member #
    Same here.. @ 105k (2013 Model)! Although right around 100k, my vehicle started losing accelerations randomly. I would be at stop lights and it would creep it ways of taking off or just doesn't go anywhere until I switched gears around. Saw related youtube videos of replacing O2 Sensors. Checked the price on it (around 50 bucks), either $200+ from a shop or replace it myself. It was pretty tough trying to replace the upstream sensor because of how far the adapter is up in there, but I did it. I never thought how important this piece is! After replacing it, now I feel that it's shifting better through all the gears as I've stopped noticing before that it would skip on some gears. If I knew about this years ago, I would change it out back when it was around 50k miles. Hopefully, this gives people ideas on 100k miles maintenance. I'm looking to deal with spark plugs and flush some fluids next. Look forward to getting it to 200k without dealing with car payments for a while.

Ads