I'm on the fence... Don't know what side to jump on...

This is a discussion on I'm on the fence... Don't know what side to jump on... within the Evoque Forum forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Current ride is a 09 G8 GXP. SUPER RARE... I LOVE the car. well over 400HP. My MPG are 16ish city and I've seen 24ish ...

Member #

Current ride is a 09 G8 GXP. SUPER RARE... I LOVE the car. well over 400HP. My MPG are 16ish city and I've seen 24ish on the highway. I think it's just the new car itch. I don't know. I know if I go drive a RR it's going to be all over. I'm afraid of new buyers regret. I think I'm going to go test drive one this week. Sorry not really a question.. Just more of a place to soundboard for me.. Thanks all... PLEASE feel free to chime in... I LOVE the look of the RR... And I think the sportiness of it will keep me happy. It won't be a pavement queen it will be offroad...

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-03-11 at 10.33.22 AM.JPG
Views: 382
Size:  172.2 KBName:  Screen Shot 2012-07-14 at 10.51.09 PM.JPG
Views: 380
Size:  198.4 KB

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
    I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
    I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekool View Post
    You already know...when you drive it, you'll likely love it!
    I've had mine one whole day (pics on the way) and it's "mine"; you know the feeling, when its just...you?
    I kept my Audi 3.2 Q TT Roadster, just because there is nothing quite like that windblown roar up the coast, but the Evoque is sooo fine, I just gotta keep em both!

Enjoy the test ride...
    Thanks...
    What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I traded in my 2009 Jaguar XF supercharge at 420 hp for the Dynamic Evoque. Owned the Evoque for three weeks and love it. Would do it all over again. Good luck with your choice.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear911 View Post
    Thanks...
    What dealer do you go to? Where do you suggest? I'm up near Santa Barbara... And love to travel..
    Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now.....
    on the Coast
    2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Coupe, Ipanima Sand / Sadly gone!
    2008 Audi S6 V10 "The Beast" (For Sale)
    2014 Audi S6 V8T Quartz Grey Metallic / Balck
    2013 Porsche Boxster for my wife!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekool View Post
    Santa Barbara is where I came from when I relocated down to Carlsbad. We have one of the two LR / Jag Dealers in SD County right here. Hoehn Land Rover Jaguar. Ask for Samantha, you won't regret it. They happen to have a black on black Dynamic Coupe they've been sitting on for a while now.....
    Thanks again... I'll make the trek down that way... That being said, I'll never own another black car again...

Ads